Simple EMR is an easy to use, single user Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software good for a private clinic, a solo practitioner or any physician who wants to manage his patient data and appointments quickly and efficiently. It features management of patient records and ancillary/images, patient appointments, ICD-10-CM, extensive drugs list based on the National Drug Code Directory, quick and advanced patient search, generating/printing/exporting of prescriptions/encounter records/custom reports as well as patient lists and specific date appointments list, charting vital signs, self learning information fields with auto complete and QuickText features, and backup/restore of medical data and images. This version uses the Metric measurement units.
- Easy and task oriented navigation and information layout.
- Good structure and organization of medical data.
- Program available in two versions: imperial and metric measurement unit versions.
- Multi user support over the local network
- Self-learning information fields with suggestions and auto complete, as well as a QuickText templates feature simplifies and reduces data entry, thus increasing productivity.
- Extensive and extendable drugs list based on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s National Drug Code Directory.
- Incorporation of ICD-10-CM, allowing full display as well as search and retrieval of codes and text from the ICD Diseases/Injuries and Procedures classifications.
- Ability to generate, edit, format, spell check, and print or export prescriptions, encounter records, custom medical printouts with preset clinic logo, information header and signature footer, as well as partial or whole patient lists and specific days' appointments. Also it has the ability to export partient records in CSV format.
- Incorporation of medical imagery into the patient record with ease of importing of scanned and DICOM format images, including the ability to annotate and print images with ancillary information headers, as well as exporting of images.
- Charting of vital signs and Body Mass Index (BMI) over time with ability to export or print graph images.
- Ability to list or search patients by almost all types of information stored in the medical record.
- Simple management of patient appointments and scheduling and an appointment notifications feature.
- Ability to backup and restore the medical records database to prevent data loss.