Simple EMR 2.3 Advanced Edition is the advanced version of Simple EMR for clinics, it includes more features than the basic edition including billing, lab/radiology/pharmacy orders, patient document managent, medical and administrative document library feature, user and group based permissions and access, and more...
This Edition uses MS SQL server for backend database and it supports both Arabic and English interface.Note: default login is username:admin and password:admin.
(View User Guide online at https://www.digitalcairo.com/simple_emr_user_guide.html
or download from https://digitalcairo.com/files/SEMR%20user%20guide%201.0.pdf
- - Support for multi-language demographics fields, such as patient name multiple entries in English and native language
- - Advanced patient record location and search options
- - Support for detailed Lab orders such Hematology, Endocrine, Microbiology, and Radiology orders such X-Ray/MRI/CT/US. Physicians are able to order or modify lab requests from the patient record or from the encounter, and Lab technicians are able to review test requests and enter results independently.
- - Includes billing with VAT/GST support and issuing/searching of invoices and producing sales reports with the ability to filter based on department, physician, or insurance/price list.
- - Extensive and extendable drugs list based on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s National Drug Code Directory. Allowing for quick access to drug names through autocomplete feature for quick ordering of prescriptions or addition of drugs to the patient’s medical history.
- - Incorporation of ICD-10-CM, with quick access to codes or descriptions from the encounter through autocomplete feature by typing just a few letters or numbers.
- - Login and permissions based access to different sections of the software based on user roles, with predefined role groups such as front desk, physician, lab technician, and the ability customize and add new roles and assign user to them
- - Ability to define clinic data including departments, rooms, doctors, services, companies and their price lists.
- - Incorporation of a fully customizable digital reference library, which allows the customization of categories and content such as medical reference, rules/regulations, announcements, etc... With the ability to define custom categories and add Word/Excel/PDF or website links to the library categories. Users are then able to browse and search the library and open content such as websites or files directly from the software.
- - Easy and task oriented navigation and information layout.
- - Good structure and organization of medical data.
- - Multi user support over the local network
- - Self-learning information fields with suggestions and auto complete, as well as a QuickText templates feature simplifies and reduces data entry, thus increasing productivity.
- - Ability to generate, edit, format, spell check, and print or export prescriptions, encounter records, custom medical printouts with preset clinic logo, information header and signature footer, as well as partial or whole patient lists and specific days' appointments. Also it has the ability to export partient records in CSV format.
- - Incorporation of medical imagery into the patient record with ease of importing of scanned and DICOM format images, including the ability to annotate and print images with ancillary information headers, as well as exporting of images.
- - Charting of vital signs and Body Mass Index (BMI) over time with ability to export or print graph images.
- - Ability to list or search patients by almost all types of information stored in the medical record.
- - Simple management of patient appointments and scheduling and an appointment notifications feature.
- - Ability to backup and restore the medical records database to prevent data loss.